Turn in  Tran'Rek, don't get the follow up.
o  Wastewander Justice o  Water Pouch Bounty o  Handle with Care from Curgle Cranklehop
General info about Tanaris, Feralas and Hinterlands:
While killing stuff in Tanaris if you find an item named [OOX-17/TN Distress Beacon]. Right click it and keep the quest. You'll find beacons in Feralas and Hinterlands as well, proceed equally with those. Each of those beacons start a quest where you will have to find a Homing Robot and escort it. The beacons won't always drop for you, they are kinda rare. The escort quests are hard to do solo especially for certain classes. But if you are lucky to find all 3 beacons you should really put the effort and finish all 3 rescue quests, it will be described when to do them in the guide later on. Anyway, if you don't get a distress beacon, or if you don't manage to complete the rescue quests, it's not a big deal, this is optional, it's a nifty exp bonus but it's not that important
Sell, Repair, re-supply food/drink (3 stacks). Get out of Gadgetzan, ride east until Noonshade Ruins (61,24), kill all the Bandits you can find there (If it's crowded just skip this part and keep riding east).. Then go further east to Steamwheedle Port even if you still haven't completed Wastewander Justice yet.
In Steamwheedle port get:
o  Pirate Hats Ahoy!
o  WANTED: Andre Firebeard and  WANTED: Caliph Scorpidsting from the wanted poster. o  Screecher Spirits o  Southsea Shakedown
Turn in  Stoley's Debt and get the follow up  Stoley's Shipment.
3. Ride back towards Gadgetzan, make a stop at Noonshade Ruins and kill bandits / thieves there until you finish Wastewander Justice and Water Pouch Bounty. If the place is crowded, there are more wastewander camps southeast of here (63,30). (Note: If you are not level 43 yet, that's where you should grind).
Go back to Gadgetzan and turn in  Water Pouch Bounty and  Wastewander Justice, get the follow up  More Wastewander Justice.
4. Ride north to Thousand Needles and to the Shimmering Flats at the Mirage Raceway (80,75).
Turn in  News for Fizzle at Fizzle Brassbolts.
Get quest  Gahz'Rilla (Dungeon) from Wizzle Brassbolts.
Turn in  Part for Kravel at Kravel Koalbeard, don't get the follow up.
Turn in  Goblin Sponsorship at Pozzik don't get the follow up but on the other hand get the quest  Keeping Pace from Pozzik. Then go talk to Zamek who is just south of Pozzik, he should have a blue question mark over the head. Start his quest, follow him, he will set up an explosive and distract Rizzle Brassbolt out of his house. While Rizzle is away go quickly loot the Unguarded Plans. Complete the quest, get the follow up  Rizzle's Schematics and turn it in at Pozzik.
5. Ride back to Gadgetzan and fly to Thalanaar (Feralas).
In Feralas, ride west, follow the road, but carefully avoid Camp Mojache (by the north) or the guards will make a quick deal of you. Find the Grimtotem Camp at (65,47), then locate Kindal Moonweaver at (65,45), she is on the mountain overlooking the Grimtotem camp.
Once you know where Kindal is, don't take the quest yet, go back to the Grimtotem Camp and clear the area around the bamboo cage with the Sprite Darters in it, and don't be shy, clear a wide radius around it.
When you feel that you've cleared enough, go quickly to Kindal and start the quest, jump down and run straight to the bamboo cage, open the cage and escort the sprites out, at least 6
of them must survive. Once you get the "6 Sprites escaped (Complete)" message, help Kindal finish off whatever she is attacking. When Kindal is not being attacked by anything, she will vanish, go find her at her initial spot, turn in the quest. If you and/or Kindal die after getting the "quest complete" message, just run back fast to where you initially found Kindal and turn in the quest before the end of the 5 min countdown.
6. Now Jer'Kai Moonweaver (that elf right next to Kindal) will have a quest for you, Doling Justice. Take the quest, go back down to the Grimtotem Camp and kill as much as the quest requires you to. When done, go back to her and get the follow up  Doling Justice.
7. Get back on the road, keep going west following the road and go to the shore at (44,42). Take the boat to Feathermoon Stronghold, or just swim there if the boat isn't in sight, it's faster.
In Feathermoon Stronghold get:
Was this article helpful?