Atk: +7 melee (1d4 + 2/19-20, dagger), or +6 ranged (1d6/x3, shortbow) Abilities: Str 13, Agy 18, Sta 10, Int 14, Spt 12, Cha 12
Backstab: When you attack a living opponent that is denied his Agility bonus to AC, or when you flank an opponent, you deal an extra 2d6 points of damage.
Combat Expertise: When you attack, you can subtract from 1 to 5 on your attack roll to gain the same number as a bonus to AC for 1 round. You must declare that you are using Combat Expertise before you attack.
Evasion: If you make a Reflex save against an attack that normally allows a Reflex save for half damage, you take no damage.
Finishing Strike: One time, as a full-round action, you may use a finishing strike. Make a normal melee attack; if the attack hits and deals damage, you get a second melee attack against the same foe. If this second attack hits, you deal backstab damage as well ( + 2d6).
Improved Feint: As a move action, you can feint against a melee opponent. Make a DC 14 Bluff check (d20 + 7). If you succeed, the opponent loses his Agility bonus to AC on your next melee attack against him. You take a -8 penalty on this check against mindless creatures (like undead).
Tumble: When you move past an opponent and move no more than 15 feet, you may make a DC 15 Tumble check (d20+10). If you succeed, you do not provoke attacks of opportunity (see pg. 7) The DC is 25 if you move through an opponent's space.
Feats, Skills, and Gear
Feats: Combat Expertise, Improved Feint, and Weapon Finesse.
Skills: Bluff +7, Climb +7, Diplomacy +5, Disable Device +8, Jump +7, Listen +7, Open Lock +10, Search +8, Spot +8, Stealth +10, Tumble +10, Use Magic Device +7.
Gear: +1 dagger, shortbow, +2 leather armor.
Designation of Product Identity: The following items are hereby designated as Product Identity in accordance with Section 1(e) of the Open Game License, version 1.0: Any and all Sword and Sorcery Studio or Blizzard logos and identifying marks and trade dress, including all Sword and Sorcery Studio or Blizzard Product and Product Line names, including but not limited to Warcraft, World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft: The Role-Playing Game; Magic & Mayhem; More Magic & Mayhem; Lands of Mystery; Alliance Player's Guide; all text under the "Description" header of any creature, spell, magic item, artifact, or NPC listing; any elements of the Warcraft setting, including but not limited to capitalized names, names of artifacts, beings, characters, countries, creatures, geographic locations, gods, historic events, magic items, organizations, songs, and spells; any and all stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, and dialogue; and all artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, illustrations, maps and cartography, likenesses, poses, logos, symbols, or graphic designs, except such elements that already appear in the System Reference Document and are already OGC by virtue of appearing there. The above Product Identity is not Open Game Content.
Designation of Open Game Content: Subject to the Product Identity designation above, the remainder of this volume is designated as Open Game Content and may only be used in accordance with the Open Game License. OPEN GAME LICENSE Version 1.0a
The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc ("Wizards"). All Rights Reserved.
1. Definitions: (a) "Contributors" means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b) "Derivative Material" means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) "Distribute" means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d) "Open Game Content" means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identifi ed as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity. (e) "Product Identity" means product and product line names, logos and identifying marks including trade dress; artifacts; creatures characters; stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, dialogue, incidents, language, artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, likenesses, formats, poses, concepts, themes and graphic, photographic and other visual or audio representations; names and descriptions of characters, spells, enchantments, personalities, teams, personas, likenesses and special abilities; places, locations, environments, creatures, equipment, magical or supernatural abilities or effects, logos, symbols, or graphic designs; and any other trademark or registered trademark clearly identified as Product Identity by the owner of the Product Identity, and which specifically excludes the Open Game Content; (f) "Trademark" means the logos, names, mark, sign, motto, designs that are used by a Contributor to identify itself or its products or the associated products contributed to the Open Game License by the Contributor. (g) "Use", "Used" or "Using" means to use, Distribute, copy, edit, format, modify, translate and otherwise create Derivative Material of Open Game Content. (h) "You" or "Your" means the licensee in terms of this agreement.
2. The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
3. Offer and Acceptance: By Using the Open Game Content You indicate Your acceptance of the terms of this License.
4. Grant and Consideration: In consideration for agreeing to use this License, the Contributors grant You a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license with the exact terms of this License to Use, the Open Game Content.
5. Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have suffi cient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License.
6. Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder's name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
7. Use of Product Identity: You agree not to Use any Product Identity, including as an indication as to compatibility, except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of each element of that Product Identity. You agree not to indicate compatibility or co-adaptability with any Trademark or Registered Trademark in conjunction with a work containing Open Game Content except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of such Trademark or Registered Trademark. The use of any Product Identity in Open Game Content does not constitute a challenge to the ownership of that Product Identity. The owner of any Product Identity used in Open Game Content shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to that Product Identity.
8. Identification: If you distribute Open Game Content You must clearly indicate which portions of the work that you are distributing are Open Game Content.
9. Updating the License: Wizards or its designated Agents may publish updated versions of this License. You may use any authorized version of this License to copy, modify and distribute any Open Game Content originally distributed under any version of this License.
10. Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You Distribute.
11. Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so.
12. Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
13. Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach. All sublicenses shall survive the termination of this License.
14. Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
15. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Open Game License v 1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
System Reference Document Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game Copyright 2003, Blizzard Entertainment
Warcraft Roleplaying Game: Manual of Monsters Copyright 2003, Blizzard Entertainment
Warcraft Roleplaying Game: Alliance & Horde Compendium Copyright 2004, Blizzard Entertainment
Warcraft Roleplaying Game: Magic & Mayhem Copyright 2004, Blizzard Entertainment
Warcraft Roleplaying Game: Lands of Conflict Copyright 2004, Blizzard Entertainment
Warcraft Roleplaying Game: Shadows & Light Copyright 2004, Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game Copyright 2005, Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft: More Magic & Mayhem Copyright 2005, Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft: Lands of Mystery Copyright 2005, Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft: Alliance Player's Guide Copyright 2006, Blizzard Entertainment
CLASS AND LEVEL
Aqe gender height weight eyes
ABILITY TEMPORARY TEMPORARY MODIFIER SCORE MODIFIER
base ability mAqic misc. Temp. conditional save moD. moD. moD. moD. modifiers base ability mAqic misc. Temp. conditional save moD. moD. moD. moD. modifiers
ABILITY TEMPORARY TEMPORARY MODIFIER SCORE MODIFIER
Was this article helpful?