The adventure begins in the village at night.
The heroes could be in the village for any number of reasons, including the following:
• The tried and true method: They hear about the murloc raids at a tavern.
• They travel along Azeroth's coasts, looking for treasure.
• They wander down a path and are beset by refugees from .
• One or more heroes are from (or has a relative there), and are visiting.
• They are commissioned by a local magistrate to exterminate the murlocs. They might gain additional wealth above and beyond that supplied in this adventure.
• They discover a clue hinting at untold murloc wealth.
• A hero is a murloc from the murloc community and is disturbed about rumors of his family. This technique is risky, as the old man is unlikely to accept a murloc near him.
Was this article helpful?